Junior Associate | Entry Level
Position: Junior Associate
Key Skills: Sales | Business Development | Marketing | Operations Management
StartupAcademyKe is looking for Junior Associate who will join the team immediately, to help grow and expand the organisation’s operations in East Africa. This a multi-faceted role that will require an adaptable, proactive individual, comfortable with operating across several key areas of the organisation, including: sales, marketing, admin, business development, finance , research, content creation, and business and operations management.
The specific deliverables for this role are:
- Business development – including, writing targeted proposals that help secure funding and secure major partnerships for StartupAcademyKe
- Marketing campaigns -Develop and execute marketing campaigns – including online campaigns across StartupAcademyKe’s online assets that help increase and expand visibility of StartupAcademy’s programmes and initiatives
- Content Creation – Create content for StartupAcademyKe across it’s media platforms , including liaising with contributors & syndicated content partners
- Research and development – Carry out research, including regularly writing white papers and industry case studies on entrepreneurship in Africa
- General administrative work – help set up systems, processes and policies for the organisation’s admin & operations
- Coordinate training – Create training material & help coordinate StartupAcademyKe’s training events
- Events management – Coordinate the planning and implementation of StartupAcademyKe’s flagship entrepreneurship event & awards programme
- Space management – coordinate the setup of StartupAcademy’s Space111
This role directly reports to the Senior Associate, StartupAcademy.
Please send your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every entrepreneur should have the necessary training, support, knowledge and information that he needs in order to successfully run his business. Our vision is to be the largest driver of entrepreneurship in Africa. We aim to Directly impact 1,000 businesses and 10,000 entrepreneurs over the next 10 years by investing in entrepreneurs through providing valuable knowledge resources and tools, entrepreneurial training and incubation.
Our Target Is an entrepreneur with a vision, a valid idea or an already existing product or service; who, with the right knowledge, information and know-how could launch or scale his business into a successful venture.
And at the heart of all this, is to facilitate the sharing of entrepreneurial and business knowledge across continents, create global connections and drive not just good business practices, but also help build great businesses.